Enterprise House, built in 1902, was the original site of the Dartford Museum as well as the original site of a number of Dartfords educational establishments including the Girls Grammar School and Wilmington Grammar School.
Texcel purchased the site in 2010 and spent a considerable time restoring the building to its former glory placing particular importance on retaining the original features such as the period windows, cast iron staircase with mahogany handrails and terrazzo marble and mosaic floor.
While the exterior of the building and common areas have been sympathetically restored and retain a traditional feel this is juxtaposed with the offices themselves which are contemporary, modern and of a high specification. Suspended ceilings, air conditioning and with three compartment trunking wired for power, data and telecoms and terminating at high level patch panels these offices are ready to go and suitable for any company.
Enterprise House offers ample parking, but is also within a 5 minute walk of Dartford rail and bus stations and is in close proximity to both the M25 and A2. Its town centre location also means it is a short walk from local amenities including shops, sandwich bars and restaurants.